Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Lesbians, Stay Away From Chick-fil-A!

I cook most of my meals, and when I go out to eat, which isn't often, it is usually for Pizza.  We have so many delicious pizza options in our Wyoming Valley, because it has often been said that Northeastern Pennsylvania pizza is supreme.  Just up the line from Swoyersville is Old Forge, Penna, the Pizza Capital of the World, so you can guess where I might be when I'm out spending my meager social security income on restaurant food!  It certainly isn't Chick-fil-A.

Goodness Gracious, the chickens today, if you don't get them from the Kosher Butcher, you ought to just do without poultry.  Commercial chickens today are so overburdened with growth hormones and antibiotics, and any manner of chimera and assembly-line Pablum.   I believe full well that our nation's young girls are maturing much much much too quickly for their age, and this too is  related to the chemicals they are putting into our milk.  Gert Whipple's grandkids were out in her front yard yesterday and I could not believe the little girl frolicking with the Whipple's 2 St. Bernards was no more than age 8 and already displaying baby boobies!  They were plainly visible as girls today seem to dress hootchie cootchie.  I saw her premature chests all the way from my front porch, which is quite a distance away. 

My whole point is this.  Betko and Josie and Nancy ought to avoid Chick-fil-A because I just don't trust the company anymore, after reading all of the news.  My own views on the gays is evolving, I suppose, but come now!  I have been addicted to my new favorite website Huffingtons's, and from there, I am learning about the controversy.  That owner and CEO does not like the gays and the lesbians and he donates a lot of his money to groups that are discriminatory.  What is to stop him from instituting a policy at their restaurants (and I use the term "restaurant" very loosely) of poisoning their customers who appear lesbian, for instance?   This confusion distracts us all from the bigger question of why anybody heterosexual or homosensual is interested in greasy deep fat fry chicken sandwiches in the first place!  God calls upon us to begin with fresh ingredients, not flash-frozen cardboard!

I worked myself up into such an emotional state today that I had to call each one of the new lesbians in my life:  My daughter Betko, especially since she wears a bright red spikey haircut, and Josie, who, with a severe man's haircut often times walks around in flannel and those multicolored rings on a chain around her neck.  What would happen if I lost them to a Chick-Fil-A?

It turned out that neither one of my lesbians had been to a Chic-Fil-A recently, and therefore had been safe from any harm, thank God!

Yours in the Love of Christ,
Mrs. Walter J. Katsellas, Jr.

No comments: