Monday, April 30, 2012

Mr. High Powered Laywer

Well, dear readers in Christ, you'll notice that I've gone back in time on my journal entries and adjusted some of the character's names to fictitious names to retain as much authenticity as possible with respect to my recorded journals. It seems that some of the morally bankrupt individuals who figure prominently in my memoirs are afraid of scandal and can afford to hire lawyers to help them hide their dirty laundry and shameful actions I report to you here.

So from here on in, when I talk about neighbors and other scoundrels in my past and use them as examples of good and bad taste in the eyes of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, the individual's name will be changed slightly. Yes, I must alter living history in order to be a scribe to it.

I half have a mind to press charges against a slutty neighbor who've I've documented numerous times over the last few months in dalliances with numerous men.   Someone took a key and went all the way down the side of my (USA Made) Ford Taurus with a big scratch! I just know it was her.  Now tell me that someone like that can get into Heaven?

Yours in the Love of Christ,
Mrs. Walter J. Katsellas

No comments: